p4c-I'llBeLovin[LostSoul rmx] p4c-I'llBeLovin[LostSoul rmx]

cool

Full version sounds great! Nice intro and the melody goes really well with Mariah Carey's voice (uh did I say that in my other review? lol). I also like that bass and all those pitchy effects you used on the synths. Gives the song that extra something to make it interesting. Quality sounds a lot better from the preview obviously.

I actually don't have much criticism about it. I guess that reggaeton type beat that comes in around 1:36 should be worked on? Somehow it ruined the rhythm of the song for me. The breakbeat matched a lot better though.

Anyway this is a really good remix. Sounds proffesional. Definitely keep it up. :D

p4c responds:

yay! thanks for takinga look, ill see what i can do with that section. hehe, this took a while, im glad you liked it :)

Paramour Paramour

Great stuff

The synths are layered perfectly and gives a nice calm feeling. Definitely would fit as bg music in video games or movies. Not really sure what you can improve on since ambient music is such an open genre. Maybe you can make it loop more if you want people to use it in their flash? Well I like everything else so far. Good job man.

chucktownbluv responds:

Thanks, bro!

Take A Bow (C# Minor Remix) Take A Bow (C# Minor Remix)

Wow

Amazing how a simple key change can make the whole thing sound way better. The original sounded annoyingly playful and empty. This key makes it sound a lot more deeper and adds more emotion. I'm also assuming you're playing the piano yourself so great job with that too. Keep it up man.

TheMerelyHuman responds:

That's what was going through my head whenever I listened to take a bow. It was always so plain. In a minor key, it'd be so much deeper, like you said.

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

very nice

I really like your instrument choices in here. There isn't much but it suits it well. The small synths and fx help move the lone piano melody along and gives it a sorta moody feeling. The melody itself is really nice and it transitions pretty good. Really does show a depressing scene though some people might not feel it as much to be honest. The beat and drums are awesome! Nice rhythm and doesn't get in the way too much with the rest of the instruments. Plus the EQ'ing and mastering pulls everything together so your effort really does show. Overall I like it! Keep it up man and good luck with the MAC. :D

Gloudas responds:

Glad to hear you liked it, thanks a bunch for the review :D

Project20 DEMO Project20 DEMO

well

There really are some good melodies in here. You just have to organize it a little more so it doesn't sound all random. Try to experiment with different types of transitions between each melody. Maybe add a background pad and a bass to make it sound fuller. EQing and mixing might need a little work too since the synths sound a little too loud and it's drowning out the drums. Anyway hope you improve on this but good work so far. :)

cullum14 responds:

ok cheers for da advice

....Glory.... ....Glory....

awesome

Very catchy beat here. Nice melodies and it's a lot more upbeat than the usual stuff in the hip hop section. I think I might actually fav this lol. Good job man.

QuirkyIV responds:

Thanks man
A Lot!!!!

Greeksta Vs. Zajed [epic] Greeksta Vs. Zajed [epic]

wow

Such amazing melodies. You always come up with the sickest beats man.

You totally pwned Zajed lololol. :DDDD

Zajed vs. Greeksta [response] Zajed vs. Greeksta [response]

omg

Very epic. I almost cried man. The vocals were so incredibly emotional. :'(

This is you BESTEST work so far and you totally kicked Greeksta's ass.

LOL

Spoken Word Spoken Word

well

The melody in the beat is pretty nice. Just need a little work on EQing the drums and some of the instruments. Still pretty nice tho. Keep it up.

[ FoD drum challenge ] [ FoD drum challenge ]

this is pretty good

The drums have a really nice rhythm in here and for some odd reason I LOVE that kick haha. Only thing is that it uses that same beat throughout the song so it might seem a little repetitive. Well the transitions are good tho so it doesn't make the repetitiveness too noticeable and my beat is even more repetitive so who am I to judge lol. Good job with this man.

boney-man responds:

The kick got its awesomeness from a pitched down Amen Break... but shhh don't tell anyone it's a secret!!

thanks man!